Clinical & Educational Services at NY Therapy Placement Services
Clinical & Educational Services at NY Therapy Placement Services, Inc. are diversified, and we pride ourselves in working with only the most experienced clinicians that are interested in making a difference in the lives of others. We provide services as needed in homes, preschools, public and private schools, charter schools, and facilities. These services are provided to many different student profiles with ages ranging from infants to young adults, and beyond.
Clinical & Educational Services Include:
- Behavioral and Mental Health via Private Insurance and the New York City Department of Education for Preschool and School Aged Students.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Special Education Itinerant Teachers (SEIT) Special Education Teachers for Preschool Students
- Special Education Teacher Support Services (SETSS) Special Education Teacher for School Aged Students
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Early Intervention-Long Island and 5 Boroughs of New York City
- Vision and Hearing Services
- Orientation and Mobility Therapy
- Services for Medically Fragile Children
- Home Care & Facilities
We are proud of our reputation of excellence and commitment to providing NY therapy placement services in compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines.
For NYTPS, Inc. providers, we specialize in:
- Direct hire
- Long and short term assignments
- Maternity and sick leave
- Per diem/fee for service
- Temporary and permanent positions
- Professional development
- Continuing education courses for all disciplines